Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Il Soriso

Options
  • 06-02-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

IL Sorisio - the restuarant above Gerrys in Skerries.

My wife heard someone mention on the train that it had closed down. I drove past tonight and the lights were out. Can anyone confirm that it has gone? It is a shame if it has.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Don't know if it's the same people but there's an Il Sorriso in Malahide just down from Gibney's. I was there last Saturday night and the food was great. It's up over Wright's.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I can't say for definite, but it would appear to be closed at the moment. Security shutters were down all weekend which is unusual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Critic 69

Yes it is definitely closed down. Was speaking to Gerry and he said he knew before christmas that they would be leaving. Thats the third attempt at it as far as I can remember, personally I think it is just too big of a room

Advertisement