Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City / Inter to beat Middlesbrough / Lecce

Options
  • 07-02-2009 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

Man City should beat Middlesbrough and Inter should beat Lecce - had a look around the various leagues and this seems to be the best double of the weekend. What do everyone else think?

Man City at home are pretty formidable and Middlesbrough away are pretty abysmal - common sense no?

Inter - I saw some of their match last weekend and although they drew 1-1 at home, i was pretty impressed by them, they were by far the superior team and thank god they loaned out Quaresma to Chelsea, every time he touched the ball he was booed by his own fans and he missed an absolute sitter when clean through. Last time they played away from home they won 0-2, they had Muntari sent off when 0-1 up too so this looks a nailed on double for me.

Comments

Advertisement