Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surya closed by FSAI

Options
  • 07-02-2009 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

I don't think this was the first time but http://www.fsai.ie/enforcement/order/enf_detail.asp?ItemID=4683 details the recent closure (3 days) of Surya, the Indian Restaurant at Brady's by the food safety authority.

No details as to the reason of the closure and I'm surprised, the dining room has always been pristine when I've been there.

However with this closure and their city centre prices, I don't see myself going back!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

is it still closed .....
    As we got a pamphlet (menu) in the post the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

It must have been serious enough if they got three days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Damn, i'm shocked by this. I always viewed their prices as reasonable considering the huge portions i got on previous occasions and the staff were always really nice and pleasant plus the place was damn clean and in top notch!

Must pay a visit soon to test out the new standards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

This is the second time an Indian restaurant has been close in that premises

Advertisement