Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idiots making noise outside your house during the night.

Options
  • 07-02-2009 3:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭

I'm just back from the local pub.I'd a nice night , there's been at least 3 groups of cunts who have been making nice walking/running/jumping/aruging up and down my road.

What do you do with these people ? The next group of spas that make noise out there , I'm tempted to go out and give them a piece of my mind and take a hiding for it
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Put on some music, and chill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Just walk out to them in your boxers and invite them in :D

Wont be long shifting them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Oh so you had your fun and now the whole country has to shut up cause you want to sleep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

Fella living next door to me has been singing extremelly loudly for the last 2 hours.

normal friday night antics.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

get a nice house out in the country with only the sheep for company;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

Feelgood wrote: »
    Just walk out to them in your boxers and invite them in :D

Wont be long shifting them.

:D

this is true and substitute walk for Shakira dance and boxers for nip and scatter is the most likely word you'll hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Senna wrote: »
    with only the sheep for company;)

You'd know all about that alright my man :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Kiera wrote: »
    Oh so you had your fun and now the whole country has to shut up cause you want to sleep?

Kiera wins teh thanks post of the late night :)

I don't mean neighbours , I mean drunken teenagers on the way home from drinking in the park.

I could put on headphones but then I wouldn't know when they're smashing my windows/car windows/breaking in to my hours/car/ breaking into other cars,houses or causing other anarchy I don't agree with therefore I don't know when to go kick ass.

Walking out bare assed is a good option - I'll have a look in to that one , cheers for the suggestion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,876 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Nail your missus.

Should have you in a deep sleep soon enough.

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Nail your missus.

Should have you in a deep sleep soon enough.

Can I nail yours instead ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Are they still there,if they are they must have no feeling left caus its wicked cold out there.

We're talking about teenagers knacker drinking here - their limits know no bounds. Even for climate or health purposes.
    They were just passing through but I've seen all sorts at all hours in the morning.

Has anyone any stories?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

We're talking about teenagers knacker drinking here - their limits know no bounds. Even for climate or health purposes.
    They were just passing through but I've seen all sorts at all hours in the morning.

Has anyone any stories?

In fairness, you were on boards, don't even lie, you were not trying to sleep!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Just home at 20 to 3 in the morning?

Are you sure there wasn't FOUR groups of cnuts making noise?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

There's not much at night, though at 5PM every day loads of cars park outside my house waiting for their friends to get out of rehab.

Once, I found a homeless guy asleep in my porch. I told him through the door that he could stay there but he'd better be gone by 9AM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I don't mean neighbours , I mean drunken teenagers on the way home from drinking in the park.

I could put on headphones but then I wouldn't know when they're smashing my windows/car windows/breaking in to my hours/car/ breaking into other cars,houses or causing other anarchy I don't agree with therefore I don't know when to go kick ass.

Walking out bare assed is a good option - I'll have a look in to that one , cheers for the suggestion :)
    Haha this just gets better. Paranoid much, Alan?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I think you need the Citizen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Ahahahha bare assed walkout, especially if there are drunken teenagers around. I should try that. :D

Its become less of a problem in my area, as I've seen some of the people who do drunken parties do the night shift in the place where I work. :O

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

It's recession get used to this, there would be more where this came from....
    People will party on the streets, because they can.... It's cheaper!

I paid €4.50 for a can of redbull last night-i pint of bulmers would have cost me the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I bet you used to do the exact same thing when you were a teenager ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Crack open the windows and turn this up full blast ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

OP at least you don't have mates like mine ,knock at the door at 5am and make strange sounds if I tell them to get lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    OP at least you don't have mates like mine ,knock at the door at 5am and make strange sounds if I tell them to get lost.

Oh yes, sometime after midnight in my street. A drunken lad knocks on the door with his fist. Then he asks "Where's da dooooooooooor!?"

Marvellous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Has anyone any stories?

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

wish i had neighbours.

or friends

count yo'self lucky OP :pac:!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Oh yes, sometime after midnight in my street. A drunken lad knocks on the door with his fist. Then he asks "Where's da dooooooooooor!?"

Marvellous.

I've a better one ,while walking home one night from town. We spotted lights on in a house along the north circular road ,so we said we'd knock on the door for the craic.
    Bloke answers half asleep and we start asking for people by their name.We told him we were at a party in the house a few weeks back ,as it looked like one of those rented out houses.
    The chap then invites us in to the living room ,gives us all a bottle of beer each and we start talking.
    Then about a half hour later ,his bird walks into the room. Well if anyone wanted to know what the term WTF looks like ,she had it written all over her face.
    Yer man got a bollickin:pac:
    We got more beer on the way out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

I think you need the Citizen

I don't feel safe on here since our Dark Crusader was banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Pretend to be a ghost. Get a white sheet, make some eyeholes and make a few scary noises. It will either make them jump out of their skins, laugh, or make them try to attack you. Preferably do it where they can't reach you so.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Problem with all these ideas is these pricks know where you live and you dont know squat about them. They can therefore make your life hell. We had the doorbell treatment at all hours for a few months.
    Then I caught one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i'm glad i dont live across the road from the worst sti infected pub in galway any more.

i'm no longer kept awake by crowds of drunken girls singing the hills of donegal

Advertisement