Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best UCD drink to keep me awake

Options
  • 07-02-2009 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

What's the best UCD drink to keep me awake for 48 hours? Tons of assignments. Must be available in UCD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

pathway33 wrote: »
    What's the best UCD drink to keep me awake for 48 hours? Tons of assignments. Must be available in UCD.

Go to shop in science building there are cans of monster, jolt and other stuff:)

btw take lots of little breaks and get 3-5 hours at least in between the days

oh and eat the right foods . fruits and water , and don't forget coffee .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Drink the lake water and let me know how that works out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

haha!!you asked the right question here!!:D

2 shot of double espresso,can get it at 911 etc coffee seller.come back tell me how do you feel after 2 days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Grimes wrote: »
    Drink the lake water and let me know how that works out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fuidl0M_Ck

still awake so thanks for the tip :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Amphetamines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Sean_K wrote: »
    Amphetamines

Yes,but can you drink them?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Yes,but can you drink them?:confused:

No, but 48 hours on energy drinks and you'll quite possibly end up in hospital.

/edit: I seriously wouldnt recommend going beyond about 36 hours without sleep regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fuidl0M_Ck

still awake so thanks for the tip :D

I hope Liam didnt piss in the lake. That would really fuck with the drinking water.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Last time I was awake for 36 hours... it was a good thing I didn't have any work to do. I was in no fit state to tie my own shoes, far less do any critical thinking. I can only put in so many hours of thought a day. :cool:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Rockstar JUICED. It's like crystal meth in a can!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

What you need is good old-fashioned Cocaine.If found,it has three and a half times the caffeine of Red Bull.Thought this was hilarious when I first heard that it actually exists.

http://www.drinkcocaine.nl/index.php?main_page=index

You're best alternative is three litres of Lucozade and pep pills..sure they're widely available.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Rockstar JUICED. It's like crystal meth in a can!

crystal meth in a can!
    crystal meth in a can!
    rockstar IS crystal meth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ambergambler

Just for future reference..
    Get yourself some red bull, some coffee and some berocca...
    Now, make a fun little mixture of all 3 in a rather large glass and knock it back... nasty but does the trick!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 MarlboroMan

just recently i ended up staying awake for 44hours. Couldn’t make it two days. Was drinking a lot of coffee and red bull. really difficult towards the end because concentration begins to deteriorate so work is not really that great. i would recommend few hours at a time then nap for 4-5hours. A lot more work done that way and at a better quality!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

A few bottles of Buckie will have you running up the walls all night;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

go to shop under library, look for the shot things called AMMO, the same amount of caffine in one of them as like full big can of red bull or so i believe? had me buzzing for hours after a shot of one of those!

on down side... cant be good for your heart no?
    i do it personalyl with no prob...but soemone else... i dunno!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

muboop1 wrote: »
    go to shop under library, look for the shot things called AMMO, the same amount of caffine in one of them as like full big can of red bull or so i believe? had me buzzing for hours after a shot of one of those!

on down side... cant be good for your heart no?
    i do it personalyl with no prob...but soemone else... i dunno!

They have the same amount of caffeine as a can of Rockstar anyway!
    And they taste like Lucosade alert, which is another good one for keepn u awake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

They have the same amount of caffeine as a can of Rockstar anyway!
    And they taste like Lucosade alert, which is another good one for keepn u awake

yeh but they both taste poohey,
    id much rather ammo, a 50-ish ml shot, then a bottle of alert... just as strong, gone in half the houthfuls! :)

Advertisement