Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twitter etc

Options
  • 07-02-2009 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi all. Is there anybody using social networking sites like twitter etc in Mayo. If so I would like to connect and add as friends if anybody is
    interested Look forward to hearing. Thank you :pac::rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭cat&mouse

:confused:bGerry, That is strange. I have been trying to log on all day to Twitter. Kept getting confused with the emails and login passwords. I'm in now but I do not know how to use it, stupid I know. That top box saying WHAT ARE YOU DOING You might start me off on how to twit you . Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 bgerry

cat&mouse wrote: »
    :confused:bGerry, That is strange. I have been trying to log on all day to Twitter. Kept getting confused with the emails and login passwords. I'm in now but I do not know how to use it, stupid I know. That top box saying WHAT ARE YOU DOING You might start me off on how to twit you . Thanks

Hi catandmouse, great to hear from you. Twitter is great as well as posting things that happen on the move from your mobile phone Twitter is also a powerful marketing tool. When you are loged in go to "Find people" then click on "invite by e-mail" stick this: ger@citylocal.ie in the box and click invite.

Ger, I did that. Did you get it.

No nothing. Just logged in there to see have I had any messages direct to twitter a/c nothing there either. :(

If you like try "Find people" and then "Find on Twitter" and Put "citylocalmayo" in the box this could be quicker.

Going to give it another go.

• Advertisement

Fer, Ya that worked. But I now want to chat to you on twitter how would that work?

Hello scooter? got the email to say you are following. I tried to follow you but your page does not exist. Do not give up yet. it is some thing very small. Just type in the box "what are you doing " after a while people will start following you. Dont forget to follow people as well.

... you can search twitter...http://search.twitter.com. type in what intrests you eg music film clubbing etc and voila... all the comments and twits about your intrests... You can then start to follow the people as well, if they are of interest to you.. or reply to the messages..:cool:

Advertisement