Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner in the Newbridge Area

Options
  • 07-02-2009 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

Im looking for a good reliable cleaner to do light housework for a couple of hours once a week. I was wondering could anybody recommend one to me?

Thanks

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 14 howisitgoing

A37 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im looking for a good reliable cleaner to do light housework for a couple of hours once a week. I was wondering could anybody recommend one to me?

Thanks

I am available will give u the first trial free let me know dont think you will be dissappointed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ann11

A37 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

I know one person.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

ann11, welcome to boards.ie :)

Have read of the "Forum Charter" which contains the rules. Specifically the bit about posting numbers etc :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AnaRodica

Hi my name is Ana.I heard that you need a person for cleaning. I am unemployed and iff your offert it's still avaible I am ready to do it

Advertisement