Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco deals, looking for best bargain.

• 07-02-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

OK so i have €185 in Tesco clubcard vouchers. I can either use them on shopping or i can get 4 times their value in deal tokens.

One thing i was thinking of was jewellery.
    They have two places on offer.

So considering this would mean €720 (as its €40 for 10 so €5 left over) in vouchers for one of these places, what would be the better one to go for? Im not familiar with them so im wondering would one have more expensive stuff than the other?

Just so you know, im married so will not need an engagement ring for herself but she will be the one deciding what jewellery to buy so any women out there who know these two shops please give me some advice.

The only catch is the total must be more than €300 and mine obviously will be :D I can use it to pay for part or all of the purchase.

Advertisement