Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung i8910

• 07-02-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,464 ✭✭✭✭

came across of this
    http://www.gsmarena.com/the_8_megapixel_samsung_i8910_records_hd_video_ready_to_roll-news-776.php
    Samsung i8910 is the new addition to the long line of Samsung phones that leaked these last two weeks. This time we're talking something big though - both in size and in features. The i8910 will be the first phone to record HD video. It's also packs a huge touchscreen and runs on the Symbian S60 OS 5th edition (think Nokia N97).

Samsung i8910 seems to be one of the juiciest phones to be announced at this MWC. Its most conspicuous feature is the huge touchscreen, which looks similar to the 3.8-incher on HTC Touch HD.

As far as rumors go Samsung i8910 sports an 8 megapixel camera with HD video recording (1280 x 720 pixels), GPS and Wi-Fi connectivity, HDMI output and a 3.5mm audio jack plus DivX and DNLA certification. Considering the front barely noticeable camera, we might be sure of the 3G support.
    gsmarena_001.jpg

looks the business

first hd video recorder :eek:

Advertisement