Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union Dividends 2008

Options
  • 07-02-2009 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Guys was just wondering has other Credit Unions paid out the yearly Dividends. I asked the credit union in November, they told me December, i asked in December was told January, and asked again yesterday and was told March. Feels a bit like there is something going on and i'm not been told. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

The Wexford Credit Union paid out in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Carrick on Shannon Credit Union arent paying any i was told the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Granard credit union paid out in December. Rates are bloody terrible.In the 1.5% region. I have the statement here and theres a "AFF fee ILCU" of €3 and DBI of €10.30. I never knew about those fees. Financial institutions suck ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 shane55

credit unions are paying very poor deposit interest rates at the moment. your money would do much better with a bank

Advertisement