Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Templates (or Help)

Options
  • 07-02-2009 5:32pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking to create a simple enough website for my girlfriend who's into photography. I just want a simple enough site with an about section and about 4 or 5 pages in it. I'd like to have a sample page for photos, I've seen some really good ones with thumbnails that you click on that darkens the back of the page and brings the picture to the front, any templates (free ideally) that I could use?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭eightcell

For the gallery I think you are looking for Light Window.
    http://stickmanlabs.com/lightwindow/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lightbox is the effect you are talking about, you will find it on google easy enough then just look for a gallery integrating it if thats what you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Using something free like carbonmade.com could be a good solution. There's a lot of automated solutions for hosting portfolios & galleries that might be an easy option to go for. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Thanks all

Advertisement