Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday bus from heuston station to grafton street area.

Options
  • 07-02-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Is there a bus I can get that will take me from Heuston to anywhere around Grafton Street area on Sunday, then back again later that day. If not can anybody suggest alternative travel. Any answers much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭Buffman

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=90

Or you can cross the Luas bridge and get any 25/a, 26, 66/a/b, 67/a which says City Centre or Pearse St.

Get off at Bachelors Walk, cross O Connell bridge & it's a 10min walk to Grafton St.

For returning, these buses all have stops opposite Pearse St Garda Station and at the top of Westmoreland St. (except the 90)

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

The service is pretty rubbish on a Sunday (and, since the new timetable came out, evenings, but that's another rant), so you might be as well off getting the Luas to Jervis or Abbey St and heading across the river from there. At least the Luas will be more regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Get the 92 to Stephen's Green or 91 to Westmoreland St and it's a short walk. Going back, walk to Aston Quay and get the bus from there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

The 92 doesn't run on Sundays, and I don't think the 91 exists anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Thanks for the info and it's the 90 that I got, 92 doesn't run on Sundays. Had a great day in your city.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

The 92 doesn't run on Sundays, and I don't think the 91 exists anymore.

That's what I thought until it rolled up to Heuston last Sunday!

Advertisement