Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

We sease to exsist we fade away and thats it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ScarlettOHara

ummm Suki is a blonde stunner from Greystones Jack...I saw her photo on another thread

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

The real problem is spending your life being a good christian (feel free to insert own religion). Dying and looking forward to going to heaven and then have all the other gods that have existed throughout the ages telling you. uh uh. You didn't believe in us. You're going to our hell.

That's just gonna suck cos then christian god will have to step in and there will be epic fisticuffs. My money is on shiva however cos your not gonna win a fist fight against someone with so many hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭sukikettle

Why thank you Scarlett honey...I was in the Burnaby a little time ago and I was watching out for you...I see you're messing around in here with this lot. Don't bother on my behalf...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

ummm Suki is a blonde stunner from Greystones Jack...I saw her photo on another thread

What does that have to do with anything?

• Advertisement

stay here I don't want to txt...I'm not answering that

A lot Jack when Suki is not a he....now who's a bit of a muppet...

Scarlett pours a drink for Suki and toasts her...wish you were here hun! I'll txt you a more appropriate thread...somewhere far far away from dudes like Mr. Palacehead...I mean Palance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

ScarlettOHara, I have a rhetorical question for you: are you a noob?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭sHnaCk

Jimmy .... I thought they cancelled the muppet show .... Gonzo has cancelled your slot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

sukikettle wrote: »
    OI WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGING JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOUR AND ASKING HIM INTO YOUR LIFE YOU'RE ALL DESTINED FOR HELL-PLAIN AS THAT

Typical rabid Christian drivel. You're a raving lunatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I thought people who called posters dickheads got banned. It says so in my charter mod

Report the post, then he will. Probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

If you're pure of heart and deed you'll all go to a beautiful place called heaven

I'm yanking you, you just rot in the ground

(shamelessly stolen from peter griffin)

Hey Sowatch .... she used big letters because she received a complaint by a short-sighted narrow-minded athiest.... was it yourself?

I need to post how many time to pm?

and wait 30 seconds....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Scarlett..considering your location..you didn't perhaps post this too?
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsjiFY04C1N7Znhi_TW_n4cjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080818171037AAcpGi7

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

With dickheads like you in heaven, I think I'd take my chances with hell.
    Banned.
    I thought people who called posters dickheads got banned. It says so in my charter mod
    A lot Jack when Suki is not a he....now who's a bit of a muppet...
    I need to post how many time to pm?
    and wait 30 seconds....
    7 more...
    6 more...

I would think it best that you sleep this one off tbh.
    Banned for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I don't believe in God, or any of that lark, I don't have to go to mass, or be a "good chatolic/christian", although, if somehow he does exist, then I will apologise, explain my situation and by rights, he should forgive me and let me through the pearly gates. Right?

I know what happens to your body, but nobody knows what happens to your mind, your thoughts or sub concious when you die... Your guess is as good as mine :P

IS it nothingness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

Hey Sowatch .... she used big letters because she received a complaint by a short-sighted narrow-minded athiest.... was it yourself?
    no, suki is a troll. does a lot of soapboxing over on A and A
    I do so privately, and not to their faces, and reserve the right to do so. It's hypocritical at best to live ones life with scant regard for karma, ones personal (or familial) well being or whatever up to the age of sixty, and all of a sudden start beating ones chest with religious fervour when the ticking under the floorboards grows ever louder.

If one continues through ones life with the same consistency of belief that they had in their youth, whatever imaginary friend they choose to follow, then more luck to them, at least they are being true to what they believed all their lives.

You dismiss Catholics for having an imaginary friend, but you do not feel any need to defend the idea that there is some divine balance, measuring our deeds of good and evil somewhere, and influencing our future incarnations, if there are such things. That's what karma is.
    Please may this not descend into an atheist debate. Seriously, we get it theres no God, dosent take a brainiac to figure it out!
    It's inevitable with this topic. Most posters are falling into line with social norms and declaring that there is nothing after death. Declaring atheism is no more neutral than claiming that afterlife exists.
    With dickheads like you in heaven, I think I'd take my chances with hell.
    Don't judge by suki, I'll be there too! *kiss kiss*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

What happens when we die?

Given that this thread was locked an hour ago and is now resurrected I thin Dr Bollocko may have all the answers to that question.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

When you first dye? It's all in the wash. Don't mix red with light.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

What happens when we die?

Given that this thread was locked an hour ago and is now resurrected I thin Dr Bollocko may have all the answers to that question.

Yup I do indeed.
    But I ain't telling.
    bwahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Our God is the God that created us. That means you too whether you accept it or not.

One of the most ignorant posts I have seen, within it contains the most annoying statements I have ever read...

"I do not care what you believe, what I believe is right, and it applies to everyone on this planet, wether you like it or not"

Comments like this, as history will prove, have slowly but surely engulfed mankind in ultimate hatred, ensued was mankinds demise and self distruction. What people do not understand, or seem to care about is that the person on the other side, the opposite religion, has the same ignorance as you, they believe that they are right and nothing can sway them from this. This will continue until the end of our reign on this earth. Religion, as some may think, was our creation, in fact it will be our descruction.

I have no problem with anyones belief, I do not treat people differant if they are muslim, christian, agnostic, hindu or any other religion, I have had many friends from many differant religions, some I never even knew existed. Fueled with such hatred, I fail to see the point of any religion...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Yup I do indeed.
    But I ain't telling.
    bwahahahaha

That's exactly what God would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Look you are all wrong.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the world goes on without you

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

After reading this thread ive come to my conclusion

I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

/looks back through thread

*shakes head*

Never stay up beyond the witching hour. No good will come of it.

Back to the matter in hand. Maggot food, and no more. If there is anything after, maybe re-incarnation where I will no doubt come back as myself. FML.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,249 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

proably a bit like being asleep.... without the dreaming

and then
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition

Advertisement