Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

all students i need your help!!!

• 07-02-2009 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

My girlfriend broke up wit me and what i want to organize is sing in front of her her favourite song the same like Heath ledger singing the song "Ilove you babe" in the movie "10 things i hate about you"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BdA7Mky5HA
    if any1 cn help me plz call me on 0858234416
    I wish to organize it b4 valentines day plz i really wnt her to go bk to me and my only hope is you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bennynh

what i need is:
    1. wireless microphone
    2. car which i cn put music
    3. as much ppl as i cn for effect

it wont change your life, im not offer u dat but u cn change some1 else life think about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I'll help you. I can do the back-up vocals if you like?

But for maximum effect we really should get a full scale orchastra, that's bound to impress the hell out of her. I can play the triangle, so we're off to a start already. Can you play the tuba?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

Sweet or stalkerish? I cannot decide! Not in Maynooth so cannot help you, good luck with it though :D

orestes wrote: »
    I'll help you. I can do the back-up vocals if you like?

But for maximum effect we really should get a full scale orchastra, that's bound to impress the hell out of her. I can play the triangle, so we're off to a start already. Can you play the tuba?
    Ye i no but i got time only till saturday i was talkin already wit friend of mine i might have music from brady`s if i wont hav orchestra at the end of the day its almost impossible to get orchestra and teach them play dat my plan is to get a candles on the main square i got smokin machine my friend will wear my clothes but i gonna b actually inside bradys and at the end of the song (shes gonna b in front of bradys) i go from behind to her. And about orchestra if we dnt get them get as many ppl as u can that will do a thing aswell THANKS FOR RESPOND I HOPE ITS GONNA WORK. ITS GOOD TO HAV PPL LIKE YOU
    aoibhebree wrote: »
    Sweet or stalkerish? I cannot decide! Not in Maynooth so cannot help you, good luck with it though
    Ye maybe its stalkerish but if i wont try i`ll all the time wonderin if she would come bk to me or nt and even if she say no at least my mind will be clear

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

When is this happening i really don't want to miss it.

Good luck!

• Advertisement

lordgoat wrote: »
    When is this happening i really don't want to miss it.

Good luck!
    thanks the plan is 8pm at main square on saturday bt if something change i type it here more ppl more effect bigger chance im thinkin about meetin all ppl which wnt to b involved on friday to discuss everything so hopefully everything will work out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Have many people text you?

How many do you reckon you'll have on the night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Hahahah this would be mad funny to see.

Can't help but think you're setting yourself up for a massive fail though.

Pen1987 wrote: »
    Have many people text you?

How many do you reckon you'll have on the night?
    i just started planing everything 4 nw i hav as much as 1 person bt what im askin is cn u spread that on college i planing to meet all intrested ppl day b4 to talk about it
    Holsten wrote: »
    Hahahah this would be mad funny to see.

Can't help but think you're setting yourself up for a massive fail though.
    The worst failure i got after me so i dnt really care that is meant to show me should i try or should i let it go. it might be funny coz im nt even good singer:D **** it its valentines day events like dat happens very rarely:) lets rebuild valentines day spirit its pure emotions and feelings im nt tryin to tell u to buy special valentines day phone or other crap even i think dat day its total commercial bt doin dat i cn show nt only u what that day is all about (geeez i cnt believe what im sayin:D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Might feel a bit better about the probable outcomes if we knew why you had broken up (dont answer, I'm not asking - but assuming you didnt do something really bad or upsetting).

But an orchestra is definately the way to go

• Advertisement

efla wrote: »
    Might feel a bit better about the probable outcomes if we knew why you had broken up (dont answer, I'm not asking - but assuming you didnt do something really bad or upsetting).

Lets say i did something bad and upsetting kind of bt i didnt do anything big(unforgivable) i just need to renew the feeling dats all dats why i think it mite work

Bout orchestra as i said b4 its no chance i cud get orchestra and i dnt hav time to control everything which mean learning play that so i think i`ll just leave it it wud b perfect bt be realistic its above my capabilities

bennynh wrote: »
    Lets say i did something bad and upsetting kind of bt i didnt do anything big(unforgivable) i just need to renew the feeling dats all dats why i think it mite work

Might be worth posting in PI for some prespective.....

It sounds good but to be honest these things tend to work only in either extreme: intimate and sincere, or all out monkeys playing drums 120 piece orchestral parading elephants and all...

You're really running the risk of looking bad.

Having said that, thinking on it a bit, it would be a good laugh. And its hard to refuse with public sympathy.....?!

It sounds good but to be honest these things tend to work only in either extreme: intimate and sincere, or all out monkeys playing drums 120 piece orchestral parading elephants and all...

Having said that, thinking on it a bit, it would be a good laugh. And its hard to refuse with public sympathy.....?!

So i shouldnt bring ppl over? i presume ur a girl. sorry if im wrong bt if yes tell me what wud u like to c? loadz of ppl makin it looks dat i put so much effort or none at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Tbh you should get a boom box, hold it over your head and play the song under her window. Classic.

creggy wrote: »
    Tbh you should get a boom box, hold it over your head and play the song under her window. Classic.

+1 text book win back girlfrield, well played sir.

Come on ef's get on board!

I'm rooting for this guy, i really hope it works.

See you on sat?

Come on ef's get on board!

I'm rooting for this guy, i really hope it works.

See you on sat?

I just hav to no coz its mite b completely disaster so i just need to no shud i put ppl in or nt coz im confused atm and if u think to go just 2 laugh better tell me look how much im tryin to lookin good this is nt a thing to make a joke about it

Dude just go for it, you know the situation best. Either way let us know how it goes.

Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

I presume you don't do english in college then...PUNCTUATE for Christ's sake!

And to be honest mate, if the only way to get her back is embarrassing her outside Bradys then maybe she's not into you anymore.

But as harsh as that sounds, I hope whatever you do works out for you.

Dude just go for it, you know the situation best. Either way let us know how it goes.

Good luck.

i`m just worry she might feel embarassed when she`ll c so many ppl

• Advertisement

BJC wrote: »
    I presume you don't do english in college then...PUNCTUATE for Christ's sake!

And to be honest mate, if the only way to get her back is embarrassing her outside Bradys then maybe she's not into you anymore.

But as harsh as that sounds, I hope whatever you do works out for you.

U mean if she`ll b embarrassed coz of that that means she`s nt intrested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

U mean if she`ll b embarrassed coz of that that means she`s nt intrested?

No, I mean to make a spectacle of her outside of brady's after she's already dumped you will embarass her.

BJC wrote: »
    No, I mean to make a spectacle of her outside of brady's after she's already dumped you will embarass her.

And thats the answer i wanted to hear OK PPL i try something else Thank you all who spoke here about it.

No!! Im with it, go for it! No one could resist cheering you on valentines day. Also, im male

No!! Im with it, go for it! No one could resist cheering you on valentines day. Also, im male

Im still thinkin about it im just not sure its a good way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Sheedy

Do it!! I would definately give someone another chance if they were willing to do that!!
    Plus, even if she doesn't wanna take you back, she'll probably pretend she does in public so you'll look wayy cool:cool: Kinda like when people propose on television or up the Eiffel Tower, they're never going to say no!...:rolleyes: Unless what you did was really bad.
    Just make sure it ends up on youtube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭synd

My girlfriend broke up wit me and what i want to organize is sing in front of her her favourite song the same like Heath ledger singing the song "Ilove you babe" in the movie "10 things i hate about you"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BdA7Mky5HA
    if any1 cn help me plz call me on 0858234416
    I wish to organize it b4 valentines day plz i really wnt her to go bk to me and my only hope is you

(Wow) you must completely lovestruck to want to do something like that - Id ''seriously'' discourage you, but I know youl prob do it anyway - so good luck. If it doesn't work you can always change your identity and move to Mexico.:D

synd wrote: »
    (Wow) you must completely lovestruck to want to do something like that - Id ''seriously'' discourage you, but I know youl prob do it anyway - so good luck. If it doesn't work you can always change your identity and move to Mexico.:D

U confusing me ppl even more bt ye i wnt dat to make decision The only thing what i can ask is try to clap ur hands than laugh help me nt make me look even whorse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Get her drunk and do some tonsil fishing, all will be forgiven.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

fail-set-sail-for-fail1.jpg

...but I hope it works out.

Let us know, very curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Yep, I knew that was the way to go alright, thanks for backing me up. What can you play? Sorry if it's the triangle, I've got dibs on that

I dunno about the elephants, but I reckon we should try and get some monkeys for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Come on guys? Get behind this chap. Who would want to miss this?

Saturday 8 outside Bradys. Ill be there.

We'll all be there anto!

Go on the benny!

orestes wrote: »
    Yep, I knew that was the way to go alright, thanks for backing me up. What can you play? Sorry if it's the triangle, I've got dibs on that

I dunno about the elephants, but I reckon we should try and get some monkeys for sure

Im in too, for sure!

I dont have elephants or anything but I play a mean triangle.

Oh wait....

ladz i hav one bad news;/ she is wit some1 else so i dnt no its a good idea to remind her coz dat mite b completely wrong

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Start an internet campaign to get yourself a new girlfriend. It's bound to work.

Pen1987 wrote: »
    Start an internet campaign to get yourself a new girlfriend. It's bound to work.

lets say any girl want to meet nice guy u hav my number on the beginning of that thread:)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055482957

Fourth post down, you never know?

Post in after hours and you might get a better response....

Aw well, can we still all get together on sat night? I now have no plans... :(:( : (

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Admin please move this to After Hours xD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

If you advertise this all week, and try and get help from loads of people, what are the chances she'll notice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

114q60z3q3rwu7ziy5a.jpg

Someone be sure to film this for YouTube. I wish to see the fail and sight of desperation plz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement