Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all students i need your help!!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

efla wrote: »
    But an orchestra is definately the way to go

Yep, I knew that was the way to go alright, thanks for backing me up. What can you play? Sorry if it's the triangle, I've got dibs on that
    efla wrote: »
    It sounds good but to be honest these things tend to work only in either extreme: intimate and sincere, or all out monkeys playing drums 120 piece orchestral parading elephants and all...

I dunno about the elephants, but I reckon we should try and get some monkeys for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Come on guys? Get behind this chap. Who would want to miss this?

Saturday 8 outside Bradys. Ill be there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

We'll all be there anto!

Go on the benny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

orestes wrote: »
    Yep, I knew that was the way to go alright, thanks for backing me up. What can you play? Sorry if it's the triangle, I've got dibs on that

I dunno about the elephants, but I reckon we should try and get some monkeys for sure

Im in too, for sure!

I dont have elephants or anything but I play a mean triangle.

Oh wait....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bennynh

ladz i hav one bad news;/ she is wit some1 else so i dnt no its a good idea to remind her coz dat mite b completely wrong

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Start an internet campaign to get yourself a new girlfriend. It's bound to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bennynh

Pen1987 wrote: »
    Start an internet campaign to get yourself a new girlfriend. It's bound to work.

lets say any girl want to meet nice guy u hav my number on the beginning of that thread:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055482957

Fourth post down, you never know?

Post in after hours and you might get a better response....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Aw well, can we still all get together on sat night? I now have no plans... :(:( : (

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Admin please move this to After Hours xD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

If you advertise this all week, and try and get help from loads of people, what are the chances she'll notice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

114q60z3q3rwu7ziy5a.jpg

Someone be sure to film this for YouTube. I wish to see the fail and sight of desperation plz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement