Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hey i need help please!!!

• 07-02-2009 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

okay basically i had vista and kubuntu installed then while on the windows system i deleted the volume containing the kubuntu and then booted and now all i get is

GRUB Loading stage1.5
    GRUB Loading, please wait...
    Error 17

and then i cant do anything cant type commands or anything i can actually use my vista recovery disc and reinstall the OS but it does that onto Drive C;/ and kubuntu was on Drive D:/ and i cant get past that screen ^
    SO Please can you help me please
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Boot to your Vista CD, go to a recovery console and run fixmbr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sldm

hOW DO I DO THAT?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

First, you turn off caps.

Then you check what button you need to access your boot menu (it tells you when you turn on your computer)

Then you follow the on screen instructions

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

feylya wrote: »
    First, you turn off caps.
    LOL
    reminds me of
    http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Advertisement