Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Lauzon vs Stevens spoiler thread

Options
  • 07-02-2009 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭

Almost forgot bout this.

Doesnt look like setanta showing this until late sunday unfortunately

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

It is on Setanta tonight at 2 a.m live

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭ta2liam

for those without a digibox you can catch the live stream on http://www.channelsurfing.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Just saw the listing now, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

some good fights last night, favorite for me was the two matt's , neer and danzig was pretty good too.

Actually come to think of it more of them than not where good fights.

Holding off on spoilers here even though the thread has a spoiler tag :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Impressive win for Lauzon. Good card overall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Some good fights on the card.
    Id like to see Cain face a good a opponent that guy was pretty poor but Cain is being touted as a future champ.
    Louzon's throws and ground game was top notch.
    Neer/Danzig was a good fight also. Johnson added another win after his great ko last time, he could become a very good fighter in the future. Think I read somewhere he cuts 30lbs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

yes im liking what ive seen of johnson , he was very critical of himself i though post fight with joe rogan i thought. he does have an impressive bag of tricks.

he cuts 30lbs ???? over 2 stone?????? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Johnson cuts 30 pounds in week before fight

Just caught the two main fights. Great fights, really enjoyed them.

Lauzon looked good, but I dont think he would have beat Franca. Neer was impressive, surprised he subbed Dansig. Not sure whats next for Dansig, he looked small, could he make 145? Also not sure if a vegan diet is the best choice for MMA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

dunkamania wrote: »
    Not sure whats next for Dansig, he looked small, could he make 145? Also not sure if a vegan diet is the best choice for MMA
    He always says it makes no difference or even that he feels better on it? TBH I think he was just beaten by someone who's GNP was much better than his.

Just finished watchin the fights last nite.

J-Lau looked awesome, his firemans carry was deadly! Doubt he'd beat Hermes just yet though.

Cain Valesquez is a beast, horribly one sided fight but there ya go. He needs to fight a step higher competitor now.

The 2 new lads put on a great show.

I was astonighed Clementi vs Tibau wasnt on the main card. Really good fight, amazed that Rich got canned, he always entertains.

Rumble is certainly on a roll, give him another year and he's gonna be a top 3 WW IMO.

• Advertisement
Advertisement