Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COOL EDIT USERES PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Options
  • 07-02-2009 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

okay so this is whats going on,

I just got a condenser microphone, and the toneport ux2. i have used cool edit for a while now and am somewhat familiar with it, but i have been using a usb mic, and it was time to upgrade

I have the gearbox program open, the levels bounce when i talk into the mic, its definitely working. But when i open cool edit and try to record, it crashes. I definitely know that i have nothing set up right as far as device settings, properties, and order. And also in the control panel settings for audio and what not i dont think are right. I am seeing another little gearbox thing in my control panel which im not sure about. I heard someone tell me about asiao or whatever and i have downloaded the latest version and its on my computer if that helps.

I sure hope someone can help me out there, i been going on 5 days with this new equipment and havent been able to use it so you can imagine im freaking out now!!
    Tagged:

Advertisement