Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 year old boy wants to do gymnastics..

• 07-02-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

Anywhere in Waterford?

Waterford Crystal Sports Centre told us they might be closing, due to recent events at the glass factory, and so are not taking any more children on.

Does anyone know of anywhere else? It's for my 15 year old brother-in-law. He's very good at gymnastics and, having recently moved to Ireland from Singapore, wants to continue where he left off there.

Any help appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

if it any use to ya benifa, i suppose his best bet would if he is going to continue his education over here would be through the secondary collages,ask them ,if he can prove he is a dedicated gymnayst,im sure they will cater 4 his needs and bring him on. fasacilitys wouldnt be great yeno but it would be good enough to keep him on track and training,after that i would say contact the WRC on the cork road,its track and feild they do down there they could help aswell

Advertisement