Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinea Pigs & Holidays

Options
  • 08-02-2009 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, I am looking to find out if there is such a place that guineas can go while their owners are on holidays ? I have never had to leave my 2 guineas for long so never needed this information however we are due to go on holidays the end of June beginning of July, I am looking early because I have no idea if these places exist.

The thing is we don't drive so location is a priority, we need somewhere that we can get to easily, we are living in Kells in Meath.

I have searched online for days now and advertised on another forum but I am not having much luck, I don't have anyone local that I can ask and family and friends are in the next county.

All advice welcomed

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Hi Dee,
    I take most animals into my home for pet sitting but I am based on the north side of Dublin which might be too far for you. I have kept guinea pigs myself when I was younger. If you are very stuck and can't find anywhere local, give me a shout. Also, try your local vets. Sometimes they will board pets on their books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dee73

Thank you for replying, I will definitely keep you in mind.

Advertisement