Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cpe and wireless

Options
  • 08-02-2009 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭

a friend of mine has this http://premierbb.info/?in=packages

he wants to create a wireless connection

so i presume all he needs is a wireless router or somthing right?

im not sure tbh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

First of all, that should have been in the broadband section, not midband, but sh*t happens.

As for the wireless router, you are absolutely right. If he wants to use his broadband connection wirelessly, he will need to buy a wireless router. Most likely a cable-type one, with an ethernet port on the Wan/Internet side.

/Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Marlow wrote: »
    First of all, that should have been in the broadband section, not midband, but sh*t happens.

As for the wireless router, you are absolutely right. If he wants to use his broadband connection wirelessly, he will need to buy a wireless router. Most likely a cable-type one, with an ethernet port on the Wan/Internet side.

/Martin

mate can you give a link to one on komplett ?

dont have a clue which one i need tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Headshot wrote: »
    mate can you give a link to one on komplett ?

dont have a clue which one i need tbh

Best to ask PremierBB, what they recommend. It depends also on what their gear best works with.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Marlow wrote: »
    Best to ask PremierBB, what they recommend. It depends also on what their gear best works with.

/M

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved from midband to broadband. There's a first.

• Advertisement
Advertisement