Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can 4GB HDD / SSD be replaced in N91?

• 08-02-2009 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Have a Nokia N91 which doesn't recognize 2nd drive. I assume it is knacked. Are these replaceable?

Are they a mechanical drive or SSD?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

i think so. depends on the connector. you might be able to fit a CompactFlash card like with the iPod mini but i'm not sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

TBH i wouldnt think so...
    If you look at the size of a 4GB/8GB micro sd..
    Id say the same sort of memory chip is just integrated on the board somewhere...

I could very well be wrong tho... however it was possible, the cost would most likely be silly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

the N91 uses a little 1-inch hard drive. they're no longer being made but CF should do

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

towel401 wrote: »
    the N91 uses a little 1-inch hard drive. they're no longer being made but CF should do

With a zif connector?

Advertisement