Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are party pack Taytos the same as the retail packs?

• 08-02-2009 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Apart from the bag size I find that the taste seems quite different in the smaller party packs of Tayto particularly the cheeze & Onion compaired to the separate retail packs sold individually. I have seen these at reduced prices in Tesco. I often wonder are these chips the rejects that would have failed QC on the retail packs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭deleriumtremens

Apart from the bag size I find that the taste seems quite different in the smaller party packs of Tayto particularly the cheeze & Onion compaired to the separate retail packs sold individually. I have seen these at reduced prices in Tesco. I often wonder are these chips the rejects that would have failed QC on the retail packs.

I think you could be right RTDH. I find the multi pack taytos are a bit "staler" for want of a better word than the store individual packs bought at the counter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I think you could be right RTDH. I find the multi pack taytos are a bit "staler" for want of a better word than the store individual packs bought at the counter.
    I have found the cheese and onion variety "over flavored". Tesco had a special recently 20 bags for e3, a reduction of 50% I can understand why.

Advertisement