Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ive been driving in my car..

Options
  • 08-02-2009 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭

so im mid twenties,have had more than one drunken night to my name at this stage.but for the past year or so ive noticed my need for midweek pints is gone,weekend pints are not overly important either!iive often gone a month or so without a bevvy and it doesnt bother me at all.maybe im grown out of it.
    i even drove to my local tonight,didnt drink, had a ball, and drove some friends home afterwards,even enjoyed that bit too!(im stilla learner driver so there was some friendly pisstaking)
    the sober way is not all bad,i was out, had alaugh, didnt have to worry bout getting home and wont have the hassle of a hangover in the morning..result i say!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

This is what sold it for me, except i can't drive yet!
    haha, that and i just decided enough was enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

The REAL result is that when you do decide to go out for a right few, it won't cost you half as much ;)

Advertisement