Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 Nations Brizzy

Options
  • 08-02-2009 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Any one out here watching it? What you doing with the insane late kick offs of 3am.

I watched todays cracker down the Pig N Whistle on a relpay, only a few there. Was hoping for a bit of atmos given some people may have not done the all nighter.

If I dont do the late night for the next one, I will prob try the Irish club in the following arvo, anyone know will that be any good ?
    May try the Dolce Vita with an Italian mate who works there for the Azurri game. He and the staff get lock ins and watch the serie A all the time with the owner. ( that Ferrari thats always parked there is his :rolleyes: , showey Italians )

Deffo going like a train until sun rise for the Wales game over Paddys w/e :D

Advertisement