Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patricia Loughlan Reiki?

Options
  • 08-02-2009 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering has anyone done a Reiki Workshop with Patricia Loughlan? Im thinking of doing Reiki 1 with her in March and am looking for feedback from any past pupils. Is it worth it, and what did you get out of it?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I did mine with Brian McCullen in Enfield, who is fab. I am not sure about Patricia to be honest, as I left a message on her voicemail and e-mailed her to see if people who have trained with someone else, could attend her shares, and she NEVER came back to me. Even if it was a no, it would have been common courtessy to at least let me know. Also, she was on the Late Late a few years back, and I have a problem with people who "put themselves out there" like that, as for me personally, that goes against what the ethos of reiki is about.

Ellie, who I attend shares with is also fab - do look around, and attend a session if you can first, before deciding on who to train with, as you want to ensure it is someone you can connect with too.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ellie, who I attend shares with is also fab - do look around, and attend a session if you can first, before deciding on who to train with, as you want to ensure it is someone you can connect with too.
    +1 for Ellie, she's my RM and is one of the nicest people you can meet. I've had great conversations with Brian, but never a session, I've heard the most amazing things about him though.

Irish Amethyst, if you work with Ellie, we may have met?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Doolee

Hi,

Thanks for that feedback. I only saw a poster for Patrica in a shop near where I live, plus she does workshops on weekends which suits me. Does Brian do weekends or where could I get info on his courses? Better to go with someone who is recommended me thinks!:)

Hi, the majority of reiki training workshops are at weekends. Brian's website is:

www.solashealing.net

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Doolee

Thanks MysticalSoul,

I've just emailed him to see if theres a place left...hes doing a course next weekend! Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

Hope there is a place left for you. He tends to run them every few months anyway, so even if booked out, there should be shortly for you. Am hoping to do level 3 either in March or the summer.

Advertisement