Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8g Query..

• 08-02-2009 10:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Is there a way to move an application that is saved in the mass memory to the phone's memory??

I have downloaded a few games to the mass memory and its veerrryyy slow to open and play those games..

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭THEFRIDGE

You should be able to go into application manager and remove the unwanted ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

THEFRIDGE wrote: »
    You should be able to go into application manager and remove the unwanted ones

Yeah, but those are installed apps! You can only delete-remove them! Not move from memory card to phone!!! You'll have to install them again! And hey: install all apps on phone memory! That way they'll be backed up when you back up to mass storage, and they'll run properly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

I seem to remember when I upgraded the firmware on my phone that there was a way via settings > application manager to re-install an application that had been uninstalled during the upgrade but not removed from the phone so maybe you can uninstall and reinstall in the new location via the application manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Bluefrog wrote: »
    I seem to remember when I upgraded the firmware on my phone that there was a way via settings > application manager to re-install an application that had been uninstalled during the upgrade but not removed from the phone so maybe you can uninstall and reinstall in the new location via the application manager.

I just upgraded my firmware last week, but I'll give it a shot..

Advertisement