Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain alerts in Waterford City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 madlucy

oh sorry alba 32" saorview hd ready lcd tv
    :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

madlucy wrote: »
    oh sorry alba 32" saorview hd ready lcd tv
    :-)

It seems good value for the price, especially if you did not already have a means of viewing Saorview.

Alba is a brand i would be reticent to consider myself, but let us know what the quality is like when you power it on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

All the food in Johnny walkers is half price today to celebrate them been in business 25 years

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

All the food in Johnny walkers is half price today to celebrate them been in business 25 years

Did you see the queue?!! I drove past at around 8pm and it was out the door and down the street!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I was wondering what the offer was, all I saw was congradulations in the window. Nothing wrong with surviving 25 yrs in business!

In Heatons in Lisduggan, they have a full baby safety kit with drawer hooks, toilet seat closure etc reduced to €2. I bought this for €6 over a year ago and it was a bargain at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Did you see the queue?!! I drove past at around 8pm and it was out the door and down the street!

yeah live on the street. the place was packed.

god theres some stingy people in this city. Waiting an hour in a que just to save a few euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Tesco poleberry have finish dishwasher tablets for half price 8 euro something for 52 tablets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

i rediscovered buylo yesterday. best prices for garden pots and tubberware type stuff in the town.
    i bought a cereal dispencer that was 3.50, 1/3 of the price id seen in other places.
    all the pampers were atleast 3.00 less than the supermarkets ans pampers wipes 6pk was 6euro. when they are this price in the supermarket, they sell a pallet a week.
    it was quiet out there yesterday but well worth a visit.

Tesco Ballybeg are doing a bit of a clearance on electrical products, theres 100 euro off samsung laptops, theres also clearances of Toshiba Flat Screen TV Sony TV's and even Smart TV's some TVs have 100 euro off and some have 50 off, not bad if your in the market for a TV or Laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

dunnes have a 24 pack of coke 330ml cans for 8 euro Friday only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Not exactly city.... But Xtravision in Tramore are having a closing down sale (shipping in stock from other stores.
    e.g. I got The Impossible on Bluray (ex-rental) for €4!

Butchers out in ardkeen have a great offer, 5 packs of meat for 20 euro, 4 quarter pounders spare ribs, 4 seasoned chicken breasts, kebab skewers and 4 seasoned pork chops, think its molloys. Really good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

40" 1080p LED flat screens in Aldi for €350 at the moment. Don't remember brand.

:EDIT: Aldi beside Maxol on cork road that is

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gooner37

Tesco Lisduggan have Sony ipod speaker dock / clock radio for ipod & i phone for 29.99 reduced from 125 a few months back if i recall corectly. great piece of kit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

gooner37 wrote: »
    Tesco Lisduggan have Sony ipod speaker dock / clock radio for ipod & i phone for 29.99 reduced from 125 a few months back if i recall corectly. great piece of kit.

+ 500 GB/HDD + DVD/VHS player for €79

• Registered Users Posts: 40 beatriss

EWM - City Square up to 70% off clothing and jewellery.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

gooner37 wrote: »
    Do you know if there still there

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gooner37

shebzie wrote: »
    Do you know if there still there
    not sure if any left as wasnt out that direction the last few days. Just noticed that therir not the ones that were 125 euro a few weeks back but still does more or less the same

Tesco ballybeg have samsung flat screen tvs, 32inch with 100 euro off, think they are something like 289 euro, they also have 42inch of the same with 50 euro off, I'm sure this is because these tv's are being phased out, touch screen and smart tv's are the new thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Tesco ballybeg have samsung flat screen tvs, 32inch with 100 euro off, think they are something like 289 euro, they also have 42inch of the same with 50 euro off, I'm sure this is because these tv's are being phased out, touch screen and smart tv's are the new thing.

I was in today looking for a 32 inch Samsung. Are they with the other TVs?

They're sold out in Tesco Ardkeen.

P.s. In my opinion you're better off buying a non-smart TV and making it 'smart' yourself.

• Advertisement

looder wrote: »
    I was in today looking for a 32 inch Samsung. Are they with the other TVs?

They're sold out in Tesco Ardkeen.

P.s. In my opinion you're better off buying a non-smart TV and making it 'smart' yourself.

No as you walk in the main door, theres shelving to your left that runs all the way down to muligans, so they are at the end there, they even have them yellow reduced stickers on them, there were about 3 or 4 left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

No as you walk in the main door, theres shelving to your left that runs all the way down to muligans, so they are at the end there, they even have them yellow reduced stickers on them, there were about 3 or 4 left.

Sound. The auld eyesight isn't the best :)

looder wrote: »
    Sound. The auld eyesight isn't the best :)
    No problems I hope they are still there for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

www.morrisoil.ie/ €10 discount on 500 litres or more. 500 litres is coming in at €423.91 which compared to on cheapestoil.ie is €0.93 more then the cheapest in the country
    http://www.cheapestoil.ie/heating-oil-prices/republic.aspx

Code is AUTUMN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

mytime wrote: »
    www.morrisoil.ie/ €10 discount on 500 litres or more. 500 litres is coming in at €423.91 which compared to on cheapestoil.ie is €0.93 more then the cheapest in the country
    http://www.cheapestoil.ie/heating-oil-prices/republic.aspx

Code is AUTUMN

Morris have been the dearest all year, only now are they making an effort to compete.

Got a delivery few weeks back from Tramore oil...best price then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

for anyone who is buying Call Of Duty:Ghosts. Somebody told me that it is €40 in Supervalue at the Hypercentre

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

John Ryan shoe repair on Patrick street has gents shoes with leather uppers in black for €20.00,great value and very comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

BaRAdJJIEAA0HEW.jpg:large

Might not be everybody's thing but woodies online are selling a pro lawn self propelled lawn mower for 219euro was 319 thats a 100 euro saving when u buy online. Offer ends sunday apparantly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Joe Duffy's fiver friday this week, anything happening here

Advertisement