Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain alerts in Waterford City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 paddler1974

Hi all just booked the kids into an adventure summer camp at Shielbaggan outdoor centre, similiar to dunmore east centre, but here is the deal free transport from and back to waterford for the week, €180 for the week and the kids are getting collected in ferrybank at 8.30 and dropped back for 5.30, sorted, phone no. is 051 389550 or google them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

In selected Post Offices you can now get Sterling or American Dollars without paying the commission as you have to in a bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

The very special wednesdays are back at espresso...this wednesday. 3 course meal for a tenner....

http://www.facebook.com/EspressoWaterford

you have to book through facebook though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

The very special wednesdays are back at espresso...this wednesday. 3 course meal for a tenner....

http://www.facebook.com/EspressoWaterford

you have to book through facebook though.

and nice grub it was too :D

Haha well played!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

I'm putting this in the Bargain Thread for my fellow Reds... Lifestyle Sports in Red Square are selling these Adidas Original Liverpool hoodies off for €30, good few sizes left! Red hoodie, Original Adidas Logo and Original Liverpool Crest, the 3 stripes in White on the arms! Check it!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

batm!ke wrote: »
    I'm putting this in the Bargain Thread for my fellow Reds... Lifestyle Sports in Red Square are selling these Adidas Original Liverpool hoodies off for €30, good few sizes left! Red hoodie, Original Adidas Logo and Original Liverpool Crest, the 3 stripes in White on the arms! Check it!! :)

not in waterford but might be of use to some ... www.mandmdirect.ie/ProductList.aspx?Search=liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

batm!ke wrote: »

Thanks for that. Weren't on display but assistant said there a good few out back.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just FYI;
    40% off any Storm Cinema ticket purchase (Tickets Only. T&C Apply). Can be used more than once. One ticket per person. :)

http://promo.uci.ie/film40/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mossyhennebry

I'm after a Stephen Pearce cutlery set. If anyone could help that would be great. I have contacted the website already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

The new Chinese in Tramore is offering half price curry dishes until 25th September.

There are lots of other specials too!

It's where the Waterfront Restaurant used to be in the Palace Vault hotel.

www.seaviewtramore.com

This wednesday is another Espresso Special wednesday. This is an exclusive facebook deal so you have to book through their page. 5-7pm 3 course meal for 9.95

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

the old lifestyle shop in the foyer of tesco poleberry is now being converted into a half price sale shop for tesco, its being decked out atm, might be handy for a few bargains.

just also to mention tesco have some fine deals on toys (esp vtech baby stuff) at the min, good savings for the coming festive season.*

*am not affiliated to tesco in any way shape or form!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

I'm after a Stephen Pearce cutlery set. If anyone could help that would be great. I have contacted the website already.

The company went into liquidation couple of years ago - Musgraves had the last of the cutlery, Bed spreads, and Duvet sets and sold them all off in there ill fated Railway square Centra that i worked in.
    Il check into it and see if theres any left in the other store

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

just wondering if anyone has seen any of those computer equiptment bargins in any of the Tesco's around?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Dreadful

TJs shop (cloth shop), next to Peneys is closing down so there must be a sale. Im heading down there myself =)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

sarah88 wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone has seen any of those computer equiptment bargins in any of the Tesco's around?

Hubby got some in Tesco Tramore and Ballybeg, some fantastic deals

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm taking pre-orders for Discover Tramore Christmas Cards, if anybody wants to reserve a bunch before sale. Send me a PM if so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Looking for a deal for accomadation on the 9th and 10th DEC any deals going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Ape big foot style slipper´s.
    Debenhams city sq 30euro.
    Dunnes city sq 18euro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

tesco selling alot of international tasty beers for under 1.90..... fullers, honeydew, hobgoblin, innis + gun, tyskie, cobra, o haras to name a few

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Debenhams city sq 30euro.
    Dunnes city sq 18euro

€14 in Tesco, but you still can't walk in them!

ek122137_ps.jpg

Anyway the 'original price' in Debenhams is just a starting point for the many sales!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭deiselack

Got a txt from Soundstore yesterday. 15% off everything (except ipods) 10% off laptops..tonight 7-10pm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

HI all for anyone looking for some xmas stocking fillers/gift sets tesco have slashed the price on all there nivea shaving, gillette shaving, adidas, lynx giftsets... all down to 3.50..... they where originally 7-9 euro each on a 3 for 2 deal but now they are being sold individually. Saw them in the 24hr last night when I was there, got 2 little presents from me to me from it while I was at it

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Evelynmc

Thought this was cheap... 18 cans of Bulmers in Aldi for about 24 euro =) for those who are stocking up for christmas ;P

Was in sports savers today (place across from city square) thought i got a great deal on an easy stocking filler for a guy! =P Got 3 pack of good socks for 2 euro reduced from 7 =) thought it was great =P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Evelynmc wrote: »
    Was in sports savers today (place across from city square) thought i got a great deal on an easy stocking filler for a guy! =P Got 3 pack of good socks for 2 euro reduced from 7 =) thought it was great =P

Socks inside a sock? Incepsocktion

haha didnt think of that =P

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

argos has specials on Digital Cameras and accessories..

few cameras are at least 90euro cheaper for the top end compacts than anywhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Woolen jackets in Ryans of patrick st and Woolies shop(opp wackey shoes) 100% wool and fleece lined excellent value at 75 euro

Advertisement