Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain alerts in Waterford City

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

I have a full set of 13 purple/white nike jerseys and one padded goalkeeper jersey for sale if anyone is interested?? Best offer gets them! Pm for more info!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 GiveEmHellKid

1gb Kobo eReaders are half price at only €60 in Harvey Norman right now. Quite the gadget. It can hold up to 100 books which is handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

1gb Kobo eReaders are half price at only €60 in Harvey Norman right now. Quite the gadget. It can hold up to 100 books which is handy!

Might get one of those tomorrow. Have some ebooks downloaded already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

Where would be the best place to get a cheap suitcase in the city?

tesco are doing a coupon offer on swissgear wegner bags. laptop bags to suitcases...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 GiveEmHellKid

kensutz wrote: »
    Might get one of those tomorrow. Have some ebooks downloaded already.

I got one yesterday. It's great! It comes with 100 free classics and a handy SD slot for extra memory. I love it already :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

Petrol 155.9 at the Park garage...Diesel 145.9

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

99 cent of lynx dedorants in Tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Spelling could be critical to the quality of this bargain alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Spelling could be critical to the quality of this bargain alert.

Oooh the grammar police are out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Anyone know of cheap bass lessons?
    I'm 21, I suck and am getting bored of standing in front of the mirror trying to look cool.
    Someone help me.
    Sorry if this should have been a new thread or whatev's just didn't wanna take up too much space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

kids space hoppers in t*sco 2.20. out there brand, got one the other day they are just the job, now to look out for some fine weather:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sashiee

how is that price possible when the lowest ive seen for petrol is 162.9!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sashiee wrote: »

Eh? Cheapest price for Petrol in Ireland is Tramore at 159.9.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sashiee

Sully wrote: »

Eh? Cheapest price for Petrol in Ireland is Tramore at 159.9.

Yeah I just guessed it wasnt too legit it's so cheap compared tithe rest of the country

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yeah I just guessed it wasnt too legit it's so cheap compared tithe rest of the country

Been at that price for sometime. They will rise, I would suspect, but they just don't seem to jump the gun like others. Tesco is the same price.

They have been very competitive since Tesco opened here, and have always been cheaper than others in Waterford. Sometimes the midlands are cheaper than Tramore. But in Waterford, you wont get cheaper than Tramore.

It seems that a lot of stations here there is an oil price peek, and they put it up immediately even though they have the oil purchased at a cheaper rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Anyone know of any decently priced microwaves? I know tesco have some for €50 but they're a bit mini.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

I have the Argos Value microwave €39.99, nothing fancy or too big but it's still like brand new after almost 5 years and I use it almost daily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Chris Ryan

2 snackboxes in Hillbilly's on John Street for 5.45 every Tuesday
    Kebabs for 3 euro every Wednesday in ''Faisal'' Indian Restaurant by The Mercy girls school

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Kopparberg Raspberry for 1e in Tesco Ardkeen!

Yes 1 euro, not a typo!

Does anyone know where to get a cheap water filtering jug?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

big box of daz washing powder..72 wash box for a tenner in centra farran park..i pressume its all centra stores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

CuriousG wrote: »
    Kopparberg Raspberry for 1e in Tesco Ardkeen!

Yes 1 euro, not a typo!

Does anyone know where to get a cheap water filtering jug?

As far as i know Tesco Poleberry in that side shop they have had jugs and filters! there was also ones in Ballybeg! although i think it was a standard sale in all tescos! but check out poleberry! the cheap shop is open again!

big box of daz washing powder..72 wash box for a tenner in centra farran park..i pressume its all centra stores.

Tesco sell own brand washing powder for 4 or 5 euro 42 washes they have a smaller box which is more expensive would you believe!

The powder all comes from the same manufacturers more or less!

Chris Ryan wrote: »
    2 snackboxes in Hillbilly's on John Street for 5.45 every Tuesday
    Kebabs for 3 euro every Wednesday in ''Faisal'' Indian Restaurant by The Mercy girls school

People are shocked and horrified to see horse meat found in burgers yet they are willing to eat chicken they dont know where comes from seasoned in god knows what, Saw a food programme on BBC last night and there were a few name takeaways pizza places on it and there were serious health and safety rules being breached.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Anybody looking for a well priced night at the cinema well Odeon Waterford, dunno if they realise or not, have got a family ticket for 2 adults and 2 children OR 1 adult and 3 children priced at €4 for Wednesdays if booked online beforehand excluding 3D movies. Iv used it the last 2 weeks with the girlfriend and havent been challenged or anything so am assuming its legit.
    http://www.odeoncinemas.ie/fanatic/film_times/s205/ :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

People are shocked and horrified to see horse meat found in burgers yet they are willing to eat chicken they dont know where comes from seasoned in god knows what, Saw a food programme on BBC last night and there were a few name takeaways pizza places on it and there were serious health and safety rules being breached.

chicken uuggh take the breadcrumbs off a centra chicken gougeon and see whats there , glue ,filler gunk ,blood clots ,and chicken flavouring additive...yum!

Hoffmans wrote: »
    chicken uuggh take the breadcrumbs off a centra chicken gougeon and see whats there , glue ,filler gunk ,blood clots ,and chicken flavouring additive...yum!

I think most chicken in the food fast food places Deli counters and restaurants use chicken from Thailand Philipines etc etc, If you eat chicken in a restaurant and they use Irish Chicken they would be waving flags jumping through hoops telling you we have Irish Chicken on the menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Therightway

Anybody looking for a well priced night at the cinema well Odeon Waterford, dunno if they realise or not, have got a family ticket for 2 adults and 2 children OR 1 adult and 3 children priced at €4 for Wednesdays if booked online beforehand excluding 3D movies. Iv used it the last 2 weeks with the girlfriend and havent been challenged or anything so am assuming its legit.
    http://www.odeoncinemas.ie/fanatic/film_times/s205/ :D:pac:

Looks like it's €28 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Looks like it's €28 now.

As I said its for all NON 3D movies and I just checked and its still €4 if you book online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 madlucy

Just got 32" tv in argos for €250 and €10 voucher for spendingover €100 think offer is on until weekend im presuming this was a really good buy:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

madlucy wrote: »
    Just got 32" tv in argos for €250 and €10 voucher for spendingover €100 think offer is on until weekend im presuming this was a really good buy:D

Until you divulge the make and model, its hard to know.

It sounds good though :)

Advertisement