Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaker Maker difficulties

Options
  • 08-02-2009 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Hi, I hope I'm not in the wrong place, but it seems the most relevant. At Christmas, one of those Shaker Maker sets came into the house, you might know the ones where you put plaster of paris into a mould in a "cocktail shaker" style thing and shake it around. That works fine until you try to take the mould from the shaker. Has anyone come across this problem and solved it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Prenderb wrote: »
    Hi, I hope I'm not in the wrong place, but it seems the most relevant. At Christmas, one of those Shaker Maker sets came into the house, you might know the ones where you put plaster of paris into a mould in a "cocktail shaker" style thing and shake it around. That works fine until you try to take the mould from the shaker. Has anyone come across this problem and solved it?

This forum is mostly about rc models. Someone might be able to help you though.

Advertisement