Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New gas burner. Best model? Best price?

Options
  • 08-02-2009 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

I have A gas boiler for my heating. The last time I had it serviced the plumber told me it was a bad design and was not very efficient. Its made in Spain. It doesn't have a thermostat attached to it from one of the rooms in the house. The plumber told me it was burning gas to beat the band. I don't want to spend a fortune but I need to get a decent one as well, Whats the best Make and how much should I pay for it. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Nobody want to help?

Worcester bosch, vaillant and Viessmann are manufactures of good boilers, room thermostats, thermostatic rad valves, outdoor sensors and flushing a system can go a long way to reducing costs of home heating, you could look at insulating the house better if that was possible, rather than replace a working boiler, try giving more detail about the boiler you have and it might make it easier for people to advise. Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Dixy

Google Vokera or Alpha
    2 good band A gas boilers

Advertisement