Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused about Easter Holidays

Options
  • 08-02-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Do we get holidays for Easter? Do we get a day off for St. Patrick's Day???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭biggus

Did you not hear

no more holidays because of recession.

now back to work :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Apart from the 2 weeks off we get a day off for Paddys day and the long Easter weekend. If one of them falls during the holidays (which I think Paddys day does) then well we have it off anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

gubbie wrote: »
    the long Easter weekend.

we get the friday and the monday off or just the monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Its fun for me, get those two weeks off in March, which is always nice, then the Easter weekend. But the Tuesday after Easter, I'm off to London for AC/DC, so I'm not back till the Thursday, so its like another week break...sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Mushy wrote: »
    Its fun for me, get those two weeks off in March, which is always nice, then the Easter weekend. But the Tuesday after Easter, I'm off to London for AC/DC, so I'm not back till the Thursday, so its like another week break...sweet.

.....but you'll have your books with you so....not that sweet

Advertisement