Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Social Studies in Social Care?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

rinty wrote: »
    its a lie the whole course. Do not do this course..i did it for the 4 yrs only to find out that the vast majority in the area are not qualified and all the organizations continue to employ the unqualified. You might as well study a phonebook,
    its a scam course....
    sorry the truth hurts.
    Completly agree with you my man, complete scam!!
    Its run by ppl who wouldnt know what the meaning of SOCIAL care is!! Completly undemocratic hours and most of what your thought is complete horsesh*t, just do it part time and dont waste your time

I work with both qualified and unqualified social care workers, no difference in hours, wages or job titles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 rinty

At last someone out there to speak the truth..Thanks...thought i was a loner for a while there. Scam Studies..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Ok, since the OP created this thread back in feburary last year, i assume their sister has either accepted the course or not.

No reason for this thread to continue since its turning into a hate thread for this course.

End of discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement