Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 calendar

• 08-02-2009 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

I want to buy a cheap 2009 calendar online and they must take laser. Also the calendar must have a little square for each date similar tothe page under the picture of James Joyce at bottom right on http://picturepress.ie/Irish-Writers-Calendar-2010

I have seen similar in shops still at €7.50, they do not know it is feb and one month gone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Your laser request is going to make it harder to get a cheap one. Very few sites that will take laser, and the ones that do you wont be saving anything by buying online.

Elverys - €4.99 for the calendars and takes laser [delivery is €5.50 so buy in-store]

Play.com - calendars €5.50 free delivery [Dont take laser] have a greater selection

VistaPrint - Photo calendar you upload the pics you want yourself, or use theres. €4.60 delivered [Dont take laser] Take paypal though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭April Raine

Thanks for those links. pity play won't take laser. Sport not my thing but thanks.

Should have said i would like an 'arty' one like the one in my first link

Thanks anyway:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Every year including this year a free one is issued with the Irish Independent & it has the box per day you want & AIB had an arty one this year too. Maybe someone has a spare lying around.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Banks usually have good 1s, Guinness also had a free 1 that they were giving out

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭darconio

Have you checked in Carrolls? They are usually quite nice and cheap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Also Chapters on Parnell Street, and the €2 Shop might have some left over.

Advertisement