Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

summer jobs

• 08-02-2009 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all,

It is very difficult for students to get jobs now but soes anybody have any advice regards summer or temporary jobs within europe between now and the end of the summer. I'm really strapped for cash! Thanks in advence for any replies..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Dalas

My sister was an aupair in malaga last summer and really enjoyed it. She took spanish classes and got a bit of pocket money but bed and board was paid for. i can ask her what the name of the agency she went through was...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 estalluvia

Thanks Dalas but i'm male and I don't think I would be very well suited to that job.. Does anybody know of anyplace where they need physical type workers? Please help

I've heard a few people mention organic farms but i dont know too much about it. What about teaching english or working as a summer camp leader - that can be quite active and native speakers are always in demand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Snorkmaiden

Hey Dalas
    I'd love it if you could find the name of the agency......

sorry took a bit to get hold of her.
    www.apsc.com or www.apsc.ie she wasnt to sure but they do all the au pair stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Snorkmaiden

That was really fast.

You're fantastic.

Thank you so much!!!:)

Advertisement