Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb metro down

Options
  • 08-02-2009 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm on the three-rock mast and my metro is offline.Is anyone else having issues?
    The modem is not syncing up and is just in a non-stop cycle.The modem has not done that sort of thing before when Digiweb has been down.It would normally only flash one light.
    Needless to say i cant call support because its a sunday and there not available on sundays (lol what a joke imo) but the automated messages says "there are no support issues"
    Thanks for any help you can give.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Mine was down for most of the night (early in the night, and pretty much all night long, during the night). However, the support phone number (closed, of course) did have a message saying there were problems. I took it that they were working on it because the modem would get to various stages of start up (but usually not past the first stage). I'm on the Tallaght mast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

cgarvey wrote: »
    Mine was down for most of the night (early in the night, and pretty much all night long, during the night). However, the support phone number (closed, of course) did have a message saying there were problems. I took it that they were working on it because the modem would get to various stages of start up (but usually not past the first stage). I'm on the Tallaght mast.

Cheers for the info,still no support issues on support number.I hope its there end,not my modem or radio.
    lol its hard to believe i would miss my useless contention riddled lack of service but i suppose its better than no service:o
    Thank you for the reply.

Advertisement