Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos problem... please advise.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Bring it back to Argos and tell them that It can only be used in the UK,
    Demand your money back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

They can't refuse you in this case if the product is unusable in this country. They might be able to tell you how to get around that though, which they should have done when you purchased it. If they can't then its mighty stupid of them to be seling it here at all :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its not even listed on the irish site. Shouldn't be a problem with a full refund.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got a full refund in the end folks.

Told them it didn't work unless it was a U.K. address and they gave me my money back.
    Its madness that they can sell them over here tho, they couldn't tell me if there was a way around it or not.

Advertisement