Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confused about myself

Options
  • 08-02-2009 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey guys, i dnt know where to start....

im just rele confused about what in want in life and i work myself up ova the small dumbest things i need to relax more and have been thru alot of relationships have neva rele been single for long cos i like bein in relationships and i fall in love easy and every guy i care about breaks up wit me and i cant take it anymore, my last boyfriend we jus broke up a few days ago and its cos his head is so ****ed up his a very sad person and is seeing a counsellor and said he doesnt want the stress of a girlfriend wile he finally gets his head sorted and confused about how he feels on everything and im jus hurt again bt i understand he needs time im jus hurt cos he said im the only thing dat makes him happy and said he wud neva break up wit me and he said only time will tell if he wants me back bt no guy has eva asked me back so he wont be different and im jus confused and hurt AGAIN...... he saved as cheesy as that sounds he did and made me a betta person and i dnt wanna lose him so what do i do??

i feel lost sometimes and i dont know why, i can be happy one min and sad the next and i dont know why, i feel der's something missing in my life...

and im only 19, 20 this year....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bubblesxxx

I know it must realy suck but you just gotta give this guy space. Sometimes you just dont know whats going to happen so you cant waste your time stressing. Its easy to get lost but why dont you try to have fun and enjoy being in your own company. I know this sounds cheesy but I dont think you can be truly happy unless you can be content on our own. oun are still so young. Im 23 and have had so many relationship ups and downs, im single now and i do miss having someone but im just learning to deal with it. Hope everything works outfor you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bubblesxxx

I know it must realy suck but you just gotta give this guy space. Sometimes you just dont know whats going to happen so you cant waste your time stressing. Its easy to get lost but why dont you try to have fun and enjoy being in your own company. I know this sounds cheesy but I dont think you can be truly happy unless you can be content on our own. oun are still so young. Im 23 and have had so many relationship ups and downs, im single now and i do miss having someone but im just learning to deal with it. Hope everything works out for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clareonline

thank u bubbles

last nite i was thinkin and released that have been thru alot and im gonna have a break for myself, i wanna b single for awile and have fun and not stress anymore

cos im sick of the depression **** all the time and life is jus too short so to day i turned a new leaf

and me and the guy still talk alot and ur rite he jus needs space bt im not even gonna think about gettin bak 2gether i need to have time to myself cos have NEVER been single so havin me time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

we have all been there in relationships, the highs and lows and it so true that you need to be happy with yourself and self time. so that when you enter into a new relationship you are a happy confident person no guy want to be with someone who is down about relationships. you need to give your self time to explore what you want from a relationship even the type of guy and so on that will be figured out with a few frogs mind you.. i was engaged to be married and only four months to go before the date and i met someone only a friend but he made me realise the huge mistake i was about to make and i broke up with my ex we were together nearly nine years and it was good mostly but had quite a few low notes...the friend who opened my eyes was that only someone i chatted to in a club i went to but am now getting married to him so you never know when and where you will meet... be open to it but dont rush in...dont take me wrong you are young and have your whole life ahead enjoy this time with yourself and your friends....and dont read to much too soon with new relationship and keep itvery casual with the ex if you do want to get back with a little less contact and be aloof make him miss you and want to be with you if that is what you want....best of luck:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clareonline

hey gud news im bak wit my ex and im soo happy, he asked me bak and said im always thinkin about u and miss u and hav opened up my eyes and i want u bak, i love u and he tried hard to win me bak and it worked lol

im so happy :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement