Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockband patch no internet (ps3)

Options
  • 08-02-2009 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can get the latest patch for rockband if you can't connect the ps3 to the internet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

Nope, all patches are done through internet connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Bring the PS3 over to a mates if he'll let you use his internet connection for a few minutes. It's generally not that much of a big deal. I used to do it for xbox live updates before i had broadband and didn't want to wait all year for MS to release it on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Bring the PS3 over to a mates if he'll let you use his internet connection for a few minutes. It's generally not that much of a big deal. I used to do it for xbox live updates before i had broadband and didn't want to wait all year for MS to release it on the site.

Got off my lazy ass and done this.

Advertisement