Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo over a tattoo?

• 08-02-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I got my tattoo when i was 13, i got it on my lower stomach. 5 years later while I'm not regretting it at all and i don't want any more tattoos on my body i was wondering if it is possible to get a completely different design over my current tattoo. my tattoo is of a dragon (green yellow black colours) i was told that my only option is to get a tattoo with no colour because apparently you cant get another colour tattoo is this true?
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

I got my tattoo when i was 13, i got it on my lower stomach. 5 years later while I'm not regretting it at all and i don't want any more tattoos on my body i was wondering if it is possible to get a completely different design over my current tattoo. my tattoo is of a dragon (green yellow black colours) i was told that my only option is to get a tattoo with no colour because apparently you cant get another colour tattoo is this true?
    :confused:

unture cover ups can use colour but it will have to flow with what you already have

there is defo artistic licence in a cover up.. so go to a few studios and look at portfolios most artists have a cover up section in there portfolios

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

i am curious, who would tattoo a 13yr old and who lets their 13 yr old get inked.

i know i am definately different to what i was like at 13.........

As for cover up, call to some studios as said and see what they come up with.

Good luck and keep us updated ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JessieJames

Lilliput69 wrote: »
    i am curious, who would tattoo a 13yr old and who lets their 13 yr old get inked.

I was holidaying (need i say more hehe) in the Canaries at the time..parents didn't know, I eventually told my mum but my dad is still unaware LOL :D

Advertisement