Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodka Or Vodknot?

Options
  • 08-02-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭

Just back from the pub (was at an early do for someone or other).
    I'm fairly locked, and the woman isnt comin over. I have a loaded ipod, a half full case of ice cold tiger, and a bottle of voddy in the freezer. should i have a few vod n worry about tomorrow, tomorrow, or should i dig in, listen to whipping boy, and the stone roses, and type even more nonsense than i have already?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

polish off the bottle. Ya be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Go to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Be a little more decisive friend, did you go to the Christian Bros schools.??

You do whatever you feel like, and don't bring your guilt trips on here.

You will feel much better, no need to seek approval, you are an adult now.

Aren't you:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Tiger??? I assume you are a woman, in that case I will come over!

But seeing as you don't realise your Vag makes you a woman I won't come over!

First head to the Offie and Get some Whiskey Then Drink the Vodka, then the Whiskey, if you are still alive, Drink the Tiger, but only as a last resort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

should i have a few vod n worry about tomorrow, tomorrow, or should i dig in, listen to whipping boy, and the stone roses, and type even more nonsense than i have already?
    How dare you type Stone Roses and nonsense in the same sentence. You're going to hell for that, young man! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kyrabell

yeah go to bed the whole gettin caught under the influence in the mornin thing, not worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Wanna be adored?
    I wanna be adored.

Drink is not the way though.. ;)

I feel so ashmaed of my countrymen when I see them drinking Vodka.....where is your sense of national pride. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I feel so ashmaed of my countrymen when I see them drinking Vodka.....where is your sense of national pride. :(
    yeh middleton ftw!

vodka, especially the popular brands you get here is a pussy drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Mix the vodka and the Tiger and drink it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Thanks for the advise. Vodka it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kyrabell

Thanks for the advise. Vodka it is.
    binge drinkin on the up the irish will never learn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Cover yourself in Deep-Heat and sit beside the radiator. (Drinking lighter fluid optional)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Just back from the pub (was at an early do for someone or other).
    I'm fairly locked, and the woman isnt comin over. I have a loaded ipod, a half full case of ice cold tiger, and a bottle of voddy in the freezer. should i have a few vod n worry about tomorrow, tomorrow, or should i dig in, listen to whipping boy, and the stone roses, and type even more nonsense than i have already?

Its like, the law. You have to keep going. If you dont, you are a sensible old fart.

Now, to tackle the other problem. Pm your address, Im a more than adequate replacement, and a staple for an party. Utterly ridiculous and dont wear knickers.

We might have to discuss the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

david wrote: »
    Cover yourself in Deep-Heat and sit beside the radiator. (Drinking lighter fluid optional)
    Why did I listen to you!!!!!!WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Advertisement