Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JVC marshmallow earphones

Options
  • 08-02-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

is it possible to get just the kinda cover bit for jvc marshmallow earphones? mine are now in tatters, but the earphones work perfectly so dont want to buy a new pair just for the cover bit..

these are the earphones..
    jvc_ha-fx34.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I think i've seen them for sale before, but can't remember where :confused:, sorry!
    But it would probably work out less hassle to get a new set of earphones......they are only €8!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Bryn wrote: »
    I think i've seen them for sale before, but can't remember where :confused:, sorry!
    But it would probably work out less hassle to get a new set of earphones......they are only €8!

il have a look around the shops.. nah those ones are E20 , and kind of a waste getting a new pair if its only the cover that needs replaced

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

They look similar to the JVC Gumy which are about €8, though of course they're not.

Anyway, I'd say you're gonna find it hard to get buds, I've even browsed ebay to little avail.

I did come across a site where a poster said that JVC offer grey ones but it works out too expensive when shipping is included.

Anyway, best of luck. Might be no harm sending JVC an email.

Advertisement