Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog in dundalk

• 08-02-2009 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

bumped into this little fellow outside a gig in dundalk on friday night. Had to a take a pic

doggy.jpg

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

it's pretty neat! what did you take it with and how did you get the lighting just so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

WHats the disturbing line across the image?
    Look quite cool nice lighting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭l pearse

He is a little beauty, love the little bit of colour on his thong... you could nearly crop the bottom, lovley shot. red-ice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Schlemm wrote: »
    it's pretty neat! what did you take it with and how did you get the lighting just so?

d60, 1/15, f22 and a flash in my hand. I dont have a radio trigger yet, infact the flash isnt connected to the camera at all so i end up getting 1 our of every 10 or so. <edit>i have a home made serial box snoot - im pretty sure i had it on for that</edit>
    Ricky91t wrote: »
    WHats the disturbing line across the image?
    Look quite cool nice lighting

dont really see what your talking about, theres cracks in the concrete all over the place, its an old port!
    l pearse wrote: »
    He is a little beauty, love the little bit of colour on his thong... you could nearly crop the bottom, lovley shot. red-ice.

Thanks pearse! Would you believe that dogs 11 years old? He was running around all night chasing an empty plastic bottle we were kickin around, he was great fun! i have a bunch of mid air shots of him aswell, but they didnt come out like that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

The huge purple/grey line :confused:

72423.jpg

This??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

I dont see that on the picture at all. Must be on your side Ricky

Advertisement