Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation ads in the advertiser.

Options
  • 08-02-2009 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭

There's a room in the house available and i want it filled as soon as possible. i was wondering when's the latest you can submit ads for the paper? (by going in, not by placing the ad online through their site)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bethm

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    There's a room in the house available and i want it filled as soon as possible. i was wondering when's the latest you can submit ads for the paper? (by going in, not by placing the ad online through their site)
    Thanks

Tuesday 12noon is the deadline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

excellent.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

www.daft.ie is pretty damn good too because potential housemates can view the property and locate it on a map before they phone you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Daft is great because it automatically filters out people who dont know how to use the internet and therefore wont contribute to the bills, chances are if they're young and dont know how to use the net they're assholes and its good to filter them out aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i'm gonna try the advertiser first as it's cheaper. one of the housemates took flight without giving her months notice so she could move to kildare so i've until the end of the month to fill the place. also she left the room in a tip so serious cleaning will have to be done before i consider putting pics online :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MacÚisten

Thargor wrote: »
    Daft is great because it automatically filters out people who dont know how to use the internet and therefore wont contribute to the bills, chances are if they're young and dont know how to use the net they're assholes and its good to filter them out aswell.
    Well here's me, young and know how to use the internet so not a compleet asshole;):)
    Seriously though Jizzlord, if you could pm me the details I might be interested.

Advertisement