Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3Pay Broadband

Options
  • 08-02-2009 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi There

I recently bought one of those 3Pay 3G Broadband dongles, and so far, my experience hasn't been good. 90% of the time I have no coverage, despite 3's coverage map indicating I should have full HSDPA coverage (I'm in Athlone town). On the rare occasion I do have coverage, I am getting nowhere near the speeds advertised on their site - "Up to 3.6Mbps" - the most I've ever gotten is .8Mbps. I'm on a bill payment setup and I'm not happy with paying for a service which hardly ever works correctly. Any advice as to what I should do.

Thanks

L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Check out the 400 page topic on how bad three are, once you have done that pick up modem and place in bin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I think you have 14 days to bring it back and all you pay for is your useage.

Bring it back quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

It's all covered in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement