Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland geogia game

Options
  • 08-02-2009 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

does anyone know if there is a bus going up to the game on Wed ngt. If notwhat time do you reccommend I leave at to drive there
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

don't know about any buses but driving wise in good weather and average traffic its about 1 hour 40 mins going via the carlow road from here to the red cow. I'd give yourself at least 3 hours - 2 to drive up, park at the red cow then an hour to get from there to the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Supra lover 87

Use the new motorway instead of going through carlow belt up that at 80 and you can shave some time off your journey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Use the new motorway instead of going through carlow belt up that at 80 and you can shave some time off your journey

my time estimate of 1 hour 40mins was going via the new motorway and why would you go 80 on a motorway, the speed limit is 120.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Supra lover 87

im talking in miles per hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 upthecats

For the Cyrpus match, I drove to Red Cow LUAS stop, parked the car there and got the LUAS to Heuston and then got the train to the match. This was a lot more hassle free and saves you the frustration of dealing with the traffic getting in and out of the match!

I got home in less than 2 hours which wasn't bad. Go on Ireland!!!!!!!!!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement