Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubbish collection

Options
  • 09-02-2009 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering what are the options for bins/rubbish collection in limerick city centre? Is it just the fixed contract or the pay by weight option with Mr. Binman?

As I have very little rubbish, I suspect the ideal solution for me would be bin tags for an occasional bag - is there any company offering this type of service?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just do a search! The consensus on here is that CleanIrl is the best

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

theres loads of threads on this recently. clean IRL are the best for you IMO. u can't get tags for bags unless u get a special permit from the council as they pose a litter risk.
    CleanIRL will give u 2 small bins, and collect "wet waste" one week, and recycling the following. they will also occasionally collect glass for recycling.

Advertisement