Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for help please

Options
  • 09-02-2009 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Unaccustomed as I am to the world of the visual arts…

I am doing some work for a company and we have decided that they should produce a DVD – not a high class one at all – more an interview style gig. One person sitting down and explaining a process – quiet straightforward really. Any suggestions as to how can do this (cheaply!)

Where do I start – thought I would post this here forest – then perhaps in the Marketing forum.

Please PM

Rgds

B4E

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

What's the budget, do you have access to any equipment? It should be able to be done cheaply enough, but let us know those additional details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Torquil

Are you looking for help to do this yourself or are you looking for somebody to produce this for you....I have shot and produced loads of corporates and can help you get a great result for relatively little expense...PM me if you would like to talk further...

Advertisement