Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation Sydney

Options
  • 09-02-2009 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

4 of us heading off on our travels in July :D and just looking for some advice re accomodation in Sydney for Xmas (Sorry I know its a bit early to be discussing Xmas but really want to get something booked well in advance so as we're not stuck in some dive!!)

Anyways do people think we're better off staying in a hostel/ renting an apartment??? 2 of us thinking apartment other 2 thinking hostel.:confused: We'll only be staying for 2 weeks as we plan on moving on to Brisbane in the New Year.

Also any recomendations for cheap and cheerful apartments to rent or nice Hostels to stay in???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys and gals...:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Mobooo

Home base near central station is good as you are a bus ride and a grand walk home from the opera house and close to everywhere else. Its good if you are up for the nights out etc.

great place for new years as you'l find it dif to get into a pub that night and its got a fantastic one everywhere will be expensive around christmas time up there and this place will be too but thats life, i slept in a tent for new years in a field in newtown so it was free haha

If you are lookin for cheap take my option.:D

Advertisement